Friday, June 10, 2005

Fear and loathing I

There is no way to describe the fear. It springs out of the skin crawling through the gutts. Everything else is controlled by the systematic adaptation to the media. The waves erase our memory, the waves of hate that are allover the place, the waves that crash and make us tremble... The best thing is to do nothing else...j then the paranoia comes out from everywhere...the lascivous desire that devours my eyes. There is only silence, a big smile that traps you inside every girl you like. The wall between us, the intimate words, the private gestures...where did we left behind all that? Did it happen while we were dreaming? Was it over before it just begun? Words,words,words and some or two peeping lies. We were not able enough to say something else, anything. Silence is devouring our words, the city stands ill and sad while we try to emmulate the forces of nature. Was I disturbing your silenece, while you were dancing to your crazy music and I was watching you see me watch you dance, and I smiled, I suggested with my eyes, I was walking, one by one. And your eyes would laugh at me...and your thighs should spread desire. But we talkeds and you grinned, I felt alone, I was not able. Another morning, waiting for the answers that shall come... Silence is a triggered gun...